Home Learning In Case Of Closure.
School remains OPEN until instructed otherwise by the British Government, DFE or Public Health.
In the event that schools are advised by the Local Authority or Government to close due to an escalation of infection, we will be providing ‘Home Learning’ to ensure your child is able to access appropriate work. Please find attached a home learning pack. Remember Education City is our main resource for ensuring continued education in the event of a closure. This is an online resource also. Please visit:
Please contact the school if you are unable to log on.
Primarily, work will be set Online. Please check that your child can access Education City and *MathsWatch (*Years 4-6). If you are unable to access the resources please let us know so that we can facilitate access.
- EYFS: Lesson plans & worksheets: https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2018/10/EYFS-Lesson-Plan-Pack.pdf
- CVC words worksheets (age 5-7): https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2018/11/English-Literacy-CVC-Words-Worksheets-3-7-year-olds.pdf
- Spelling worksheets (Age 5-11): https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2018/02/KS1-and-KS2-English-Spelling-Practice-Lesson-Plans.pdf
- Multiplication Tables Check & planning tools: https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2019/03/Multiplication-Tables-Check-Teaching-Resources-5-9-year-olds.pdf
- Money Worksheets (age 7-11): https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2018/09/Worksheets-KS2-Maths-Money-School-INTERACTIVE.pdf
- Practicle Problem solving (age 7-11): https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2018/11/Maths-Practical-Problem-Solving-Worksheets-7-11-year-olds.pdf
- Factors (age 7-11): https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2018/11/Maths-Factors-Worksheets-7-11-year-olds.pdf
- Pictograms & Graphs (age 5-7): https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/educationcity/uploads/2018/09/Worksheets-KS1-Pictograms-and-Graphs-INTERACTIVE.pdf
The BBC also offer free resources for students, created and written with teachers, right across the key stages and curriculum subjects. Please make full use of them.
A selection of free online resources and advice about online learning for schools
SouthWest Grid For Learning
Microsoft Remote learning
Its learning resources
BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
EYFS - EYFS Home learning pack
KS1 - KS1 Home learning pack
KS2 - KS2 Home learning pack
Classroom secrets Resources for school closures
Seesaw information - Seesaw Home learning advice
Showbie - Distance learning with Showbie
Pobble - Writing resources
White Rose Maths - White Rose maths resources
Free Children’s Classics -Audiobooks