Application for Reception Places- Even if your child is in our Nursery- you will still need to apply by 15 January 2020.
If you live in Walsall and your child is due to start at a primary or infant school, or transfer from infant to junior school in September 2020, you will need to apply to Walsall Council for a school place.
You will need to submit your application on-line by 15 January 2020.
To complete your application on-line visit: www.go.walsall.gov.uk Where you should follow the link to Education – Primary School Admissions and you will find step by step guidance to filling in the on-line application.
If you have any queries about the on-line school admissions process, please contact the Parent Support Advice service or the School Admissions and Appeals Team by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01922 652585.
• It is quick and easy to do
• You will get email confirmation that your application has been received
• By logging back into your online application, you can make changes to your preferences up to the closing date (15 January 2020)
• The system is secure so that your information is protected
• Available 7 days a week • You can opt to receive the outcome of your application by email on 16 April 2020 The closing date for applications is 15 January 2020, we strongly recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible and do not wait until 15 January 2020 to do so. This is because you will have more opportunity to obtain advice and support with the process if you begin your application early on. Follow the link at www.go.walsall.gov.uk/education
If you have any questions or require advice on the primary admissions process and procedure you can contact our Parent Support Advice Service (admissions).
A key function of this role is to provide advice and support to parents and carers during the primary school transfer process. The Parent Support Advice Service will be able to assist parents in a variety of ways, including:
• assistance with the completion of on-line applications and advice on how to list preferences in the best order
• advice on the admission criteria for primary schools
• providing information on how school places have been offered in previous years
The Parent Support Advisers will be available at the Civic Centre throughout the application period to help parents to submit their online application. Please contact the Parent Support Advice Service to discuss any aspects of the primary school admission process:
Parent Support Advice Service Walsall Council Zone 2E, Civic Centre, Darwall Street, Walsall WS1 1TP Phone: 01922 652585 Email: email@example.com
Please do make sure you apply in good time, there are always disappointed families who miss the deadline and are allocated alternative schools.
Don’t Delay- Register Today